- What time is check in/out?
You can check-in anytime after 3 PM (15.00) Check-out is before 12 PM
- Will it be possible to check in early or check out late?
Its possible to arrange an early check-in depending on hotel's availability. For late check-outs after 3 PM it is applied an 80 € overcharge.
- Will there be a luggage storage at the hotel in case of early arrival or late departure?
Yes, the hotel is equipped withe a free of charge luggage storage.
- Will there be a garage or a parking lot? How much will it cost?
The hotel has an outdoor free of charge parking lot. It is also available an underground parking at 10 € per day.
- Are pets permitted in your hotel? Which size? Will there apply an overcharge?
We accept,on request and subject to availability, small and medium sized animals up to 25 kg. It will be applied a € 10 overcharge per animal per day. Click here
- Will there be children's animation? For what age? Which activities will be provided?
Children's animation is for children from 4 to 12 years of age; It features many activities such as social and team games and creative laboratories.
- Do you organize tours or excursions?
Yes. The hotel is equipped with a local expert exclusively dedicated to tours and excursions
- Which services are included in BAR base rate in B&B ?
Rates include overnight stay with or without buffet breakfast, outdoor pools access(from June 1st to September 15th), parking and business center.
- How many rooms has the hotel?
The hotel has 97 rooms.
- Are there any rooms with balcony or terrace?
Yes, most part of the rooms are equipped with a balcony or a terrace.
- Are there sea view rooms?
No, there are not.
- Are there rooms with parquet?
All the rooms come with parquet.
- Are the bathrooms equipped with showers or bathtubs?
Yes, all the bathrooms are equipped with both.
- Are there familiy rooms or connecting rooms?
The hotel has 4 family rooms including 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a living room; and 2 connecting rooms with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Are baby cots available at your hotel? Will they be charged?
We offer baby cots, which are suitable for infants under 3 years of age at a 25 €/day cost.
- What is the maximum number of guests allowed in a room?
Familiy Suites can accomodate uo to 6 people. For other room categories please visit our website.
- Do you have any rooms suited for people with disabilities?
Yes, The hotel has 2 rooms suited for people with disabilities (triple connecting rooms). For more information please contact the reservation office at 0832/861385.
- Is smoking permitted in your hotel?
No, smoking is not permitted in the hotel rooms.
- Does the rooms have air conditioned?
Yes, all the rooms have air conditioned.
- Will I be able to tune in to internatinal broadcasts (Satellite TV) or Sky channels?
Yes, all the rooms are equipped with sky satellite TV.
- How many restaurants has the hotel?
The Resort has 2 restaurants.
- What is the restaurant opening hours?
Both restaurants serve lunch from 12 PM to 2.30 PM and dinner from 7.30 PM to 10 PM.
- At what time is breakfast served?
Breakfast os served from 7 AM to 10 AM on working days. From 7 AM to 11 AM during the weekends.
- Is breakfast included in the price?
It depends on the room rate chosen. For more Information please contact the reservation office at 0832/861385.
- Is restaurant buffet or à la carte? What kind of catering will it offer?
Restaurants are à la carte. The kitchen is under the supervision of starred chef Andrea Ribaldone, who proposes a mix of Salento and international flavours. We offer Fresh, typical Italian dishes.
- Are beverages included in half or full pension?
Beverages are never included in both half or full pension.
- Does the hotel offer celiacs friendly menu?
On request, the hotel offers a celiacs friendly menu. Please report your needs at reservation.
- Does the hotel offer vegetarian or vegan menu?
On request, the hotel offers vegetarian or vegan menu. Please report your needs at reservation.
- Does the hotel offer children menu?
On request, the hotel offers children menu. Please report your needs at reservation.
- Are children high chairs available in the restaurant?
Yes, both restaurants have free of charge children high chairs.
- Does the hotel have a private beach?
Yes, we have a private beach.
- Is beach service included? What equipment will it include?
Beach service is always included in the Summer package. You will have 2 beach umbrellas, 2 sun bed and 2 beach towels and a shuttle bus from/to the beach
- How far is the nearest beach?
The beach is located 5 km from the hotel. You can reach it by car or using the hotel's free shuttle service.
- How am I able to reach the beach?
You can reach it by car or using the hotel's free shuttle service. You can find the time schedule at check in.
- Do you offer a shuttle service to the beach?
Yes we do.
- Is the beach rocky or sandy? Has it any slopes?
It is a sandy beach with gentle slopes, surrounded by the Mediterranean scrubland.
- Will you provide for towels for the pools or in case i decide to go to the beach?
The hotel offers a free beach towel per person. Any extra towel has a cost of 5 €/day.
- Will there be beach animation?
No there will not be beach animation.
- Are pets allowed on the beach?
Pets are not allowed on the beach.
- Can I access the wellness center? How much does it cost?
Entrance at wellness center costs 15 € on working days,20 € during the weekend.
- What are the opening hours?
The wellness center is open from 10 AM to 1 PM and from 3 PM to 8 PM. On Saturdays, Sundays and on public holidays the wellness center is open from 10 AM to 8 PM.
- Is Spa kit included? What do I have to bring to the wellness center?
Spa kit includes bathrobe, towel and shower shoes. You have to bring only your bathing suit.
- What is wellness route? What does it offer? What is its duration?
Wellness route last 2 hours and includes: sauna, jacuzzi, Finnish shower, frigidarium, emotional showers, calidarium, Turkish bath.
- Is the route suited for expecting ladies?
Expecting ladies can access the wellness center. We suggest to consult a practitioner prior to undergo any treatments.
- Can I access the wellness center if I am not a hotel guest?
The wellness center is open to anybody at the price of 30 €on working days, 40 € during weekends. (Rate includes welness route and spa kit)
- Do I have to book my access to the wellness center?
A reservation is always required in order to access the wellness center.
- Is it possible to exclusively book the Spa for parties or events?
Yes, it is.
- How old do I have to be in order to access the wellness center?
Access to spa and to fitness area is allowed to anyone from 16 years of age.
- Do minors have to be accompanied on order to access the center?
Minors under 16 years if age cannot access to wellness center.
- Can I book couple treatments?
Yes, It is possible to book couple treatments.
- Is it possible to book a day use room?
It is possible to book a day use room.
- Are the pools at the hotel internal or external? What are their size?
The hotel has 2 outdoor pools and one indoor pool located inside the wellness center. Cloister pool 100 square meters; sunrise pool 250 square meters; wellness center pool 25 square meters.
- When am I able to access the pool?
Pools are open every day from 9 AM to 7 PM.
- Will I have to wear a swim cap?
No, you will not. .
- Will it be possible to buy a swim cap or a bathing suit at the hotel?
No, these articles are not for sale at the hotel.
- Does the hotel offer a towel? At what cost?
Yes, the hotel will provide for the towel, which is included in the Summer package.
- Can children access the swimming pool? From which age?
There are not age limit. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Is the pool suited for children? How deep is it?
The hotel has a chldren pool.
- Does the hotel provide the presence of lifeguard by the pool?
Yes, there will be a lifeguard during pool's opening times.
- Do you organize swimming classes?
No, we do not organize swimming class.
- How many holes has the golf course?
The hotel has an 18 holes golf course.
- What is a driving range? Have you got it? What is its price?
The hotel has a driving range is an area where golfers can practice their golf swing. It cost 10 € per day for external guests, while it is included in the room rate for hotel guest.
- What are the opening hours?
Golf course opening hours are: 9 AM 6 PM from November to March e 8 AM- 8 PM from April to September. 8 AM- 7 PM in October.
- What is the daily price of the green fee for hotel's guests?
It depends on the season: 18 holes Green Fee OFF-SEASON(Jan 1st/Mar 15th - Nov 16th/Dec 31st):€60,00; 18 holes Green fee MID SEASON (Mar 16th /Jun 15th - Sep 16th - Nov 15th) 65 €; 18 holes Green fee HIGH SEASON(Jun 16th/Sep 15th): 70 €. For guests who don't stay the rates are: (Jan 1st/Mar 15th - Nov 16th/Dec 31st):€70,00; 18 holes Green fee MID SEASON (Mar 16th /Jun 15th - Sep 16th - Nov 15th) 80 €; 18 holes Green fee HIGH SEASON(Jun 16th/Sep 15th): 90 €.
- Are there any discounts for children? Up to what age?
Children under 17 years of age have a 50% discount on green fee.
- Are there pricing facilities for hotel's guests on nearby golf clubs?
Yes, we have an agreement with San Domenico Golf Club.
- What's the price of a ball coin?
The ball coin costs 1 € and includes 17 balls.
- What's the price of an individual class? How long is it?
It costs 60 € for a hour and 30 € for half a hour.
- Can I rent the equipment? At what price?
Yes, it is possible to rent a 2015 TaylorMade & Srixson steel and graphite equipment for 35 €.
- Do I have to be registered to FIG – Italian Golf Federation- in order to play golf?
Yes, FIG membership is required.
- Can I play without being neither registered nor member?
In order to play you have only to be a member.
- Will there be a catering service?
Yes, there will be a catering sevice.
- Do you have a golf cart? What is its daily cost?
Golf Carts are available at 40 €/day.
- How many classes do I have to attend in order to learn to play golf?
It is a personal matter, normally we suggest 30 thiry-minutes classes.
- Is there a dress code?
Yes there is a dress code: please do not wear t-shirts and blue jeans. Dress Code
- At what age can a child play golf?
Children from 6 years of age are admitted to the course.
- Can I go to the driving range alone?
Yes, you can.
- What do I have to do in order to obtain handicap?
To obtain handicap you will need a certification from the golf instructor and to pass a theoretical knowledge examination.
- From what age can I start playing? Are there any limits?
You can start from 6 years of age and there are no other limits.
- Is there a dressing room?
The club has men's and women's room.
- I have never played; can I access the course?
Those who have never played are not allowed to the course.
- Can my family access the course even if they don't play?
Non players family members can access the courses except for tournaments days.
- Do you have bicycles for your guests? What kind and at what cost?
Yes, subject to availability, the resort has two type of bicycles: 10 city bikes at 5€/hrs. Professional bicycles have a cost of 18 €/hrs.
- Do you have bicycles with children seats? Up to what age? At what cost?
Yes, subject to availability, we have child seats for children up to 3 years of age.
- Do you have a bicycle storage? Is there a fee?
The Resort has a free of charge bicycle storage.
- Do you have a workshop?
No, we don't.
- Do you have a washing area?
No we don't.
- Are there any recommended bikes route?
Yes, there are wonderful routes inside the WWF "Le Cesine" nature reserve.
- Are there MTB routes?
Yes, there are also MTB routes inside the WWF "Le Cesine" nature reserve.
- Is there a workshop for small repairs?
No, there is not.
- Are there replacement bikes in case of break up?
No, the Resort does not have any rescue veichle.
- Is there a laundry service? At what cost?
Yes. Cost are reported in the price lists located in every room.
- Is there a shoe dry cleaning service in case it rains?
No, we do not offer the shoe dry cleaning service
- Do you have any agreements with local bicycles shops?
Yes, the Resort has agreements with a number of bicycle shop.
- How can I reach the Hotel from the station?
From the station you can reach the hotel by taxi or by booking our Transfer paid service.
- What is the nearest airport?
The nearest airport is the Brindisi-Casale which is about 55 km from the hotel. It takes 45 min by car to reach the hotel.
- How can I reach the resort from the highway?
You will have to take the Bari exit on the A14 highway. Please refer to the "how to reach us" section on our website.
- How far is the nearest bus stop?
The nearest bus stop is 1,5 km from the hotel.
- How far is town centre?
The hotel is 10 km from Lecce's town centre.
- Is it possible to organize a private transfer to the airport or to the station? What is its cost?
The hotel offers a private transfer to and from: Bari Airport at 210 € per route(3 people max; 1 luggage each); Brindisi Airport at 90 € per route (3 people max; 1 luggage each);
Lecce station at 35 € (3 people max; 1 luggage each).
- What are the places of major interest ner the hotel?
LThe hotel is just 10 km from the beautiful, baroque pearl, Lecce. Nature lovers can visit the ""Cesine Oasis"". Please refer to our local expert for more information or details.
- Is it possible to rent a car or a scooter?
Yes, it is possible to rent a car or a scooter. For further information please contact our reservation office at 0832/861385.
- What is included in the room rate?
The room rate includes overnight stay and buffet breakfast. Depending on the package purchased there will be other additional services. Please refer to our website.
- Will there be a tourist tax? What is its daily cost?
From June 1st to September 30th there is a 1,50 €/day per peson to pay on site for a maximum of 7 days of stay in June, July and September and for the full month of August.
- Which credit card do you accet?
The hotel accepts the principal international credit card: American Express, Visa, Mastercard.
- From what age do children have to pay?
Children stay free up to 3 years of age.
Location & Contacts